Graphic Novels Beyond the Basics
Insights and Issues for LibrariesBook - 2009
This study of the graphic novel and its growth in the library helps librarians utilize and develop this extraordinarily popular format in their library collections.
* Ten expert contributors well known in the library field, each a specialist in a specific aspect of the graphic novel
* A brief chronology of the graphic novel and its inclusion in the library
* Core lists of recommended graphic novel titles in most chapters
* Thoroughly indexed to ease access, including a detailed subject index as well as a creator and title index of key graphic novels
* Chapter bibliographies and additional bibliographic appendices pointing the way to additional print and multimedia resources